When diving in a new location, it is always nice to have someone there who knows the site, its hazards and sometimes just to keep everything together.
If you are interested in trying something new in the Great Lakes and want to have a certified guide present to lead you on your adventure, you have come to the right place.
Your guide will:
- be a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer will Technical Diving qualifications
- have a fully stocked First Aid kit including Emergency Oxygen and an AED
- be a travelling dive shop with a variety of parts and tools to ensure that nothing gets in the way of your dive
- assist with your gear setup and dive preparation
- be able to help you find the best sites for the type of dives you want to do
- be able to arrange boat charters if you wish
- be your chauffeur and take you and your kit to the site if you wish
- ensure that you have a great day of diving!
In addition to providing guiding services, we can arrange for rental gear or air cylinders and bring them to the site.
If you are interested in hiring a guide, contact us with as much information about what you want to do and when you want to do it. Include a summary of your experience and highest certification level and we will give you a quote for the services requested.